Thanks for visiting us online. We encourage you to contact us with your comments and questions, and we look forward to answering them. If you’d like to visit, we are located in the Birch Center Building which is connected to Woodwinds Hospital.
We love to hear from you
Please call or email contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
Forms & Policies
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access our patient forms below. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Patient Portal & Online Bill Pay
Use the buttons below to quickly and conveniently access your patient portal as well as make payments!
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID and Insurance Card
- A list of your current medications
- A list of your questions
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Bring your past Medical Records
Insurance & Billing
We accept most insurance coverage; however, it is the responsibility of the patient to verify coverage of services. For insurance holders that require a referral, you must contact your primary clinic and inform the referral clerk that you have been referred to Adefris & Toppin Women’s Specialists, M.D.P.C. This should be done prior to your first visit.
If you have not followed these procedures and would still like to be seen, please understand that you will be responsible for any charges incurred if the referral is denied.
Co-payments are due at the time of your appointment. These payments can be made with cash, check, or by credit card.
Billing questions may be addressed to our business manager.
We participate in the following plans:
- Aetna / Aetna PPO
- America’s PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Champ VA – Check Network
- Cigna Health Plan / Cigna Health Plan PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Partners (HP)
- Humana / Humana PPO
- Liberty Health Share / Liberty Medi-Share
- Medica / Medica IFB
- Medicaid of MN (MA) – BCBS, HP, UCare, South Country Health
- Medicare of MN
- Meritain Health
- Preferred One / Assurant Health
- Security Health Plan
- Select Care / MVP Select Care
- Tri-Care / HealthNet Federal – Check Network
- UCare of MN / UCare Choice / UCare for Seniors
- United Health Care (UHC) / UHC GEHA / UHC Oxford / UHC Student Resources
- VAHCS – Referral Only
- WEB-TPA – Check Network